A few questions

From: sth88 <sth88@cs.ccu.edu.tw>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:10:46 +0800
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Dear Sir:
	We are going to modify Amaya for commercial use.
	(Linux based I.A. for web browsing on TV)

	We have removed the EDITOR function from Amaya,but we found that
the Amaya browsing feature is little poor ~ for example: it cannot use
Up Down arrow to drag scroll bar up & down directly.
	It seems that all most of HTML presentation , mouse & keyboard
controls are done by THOT. Can we cattch the keyboard events from
X-window directly ? Because our Web-TV only supports remote keyboard
controller, we need the keyboard to access link & webs.
	Can we easily to port Amaya to a mini browser easily? though I
know this is really a big challenge!  :~~

				sincerelly  yours

			National Cheng-Chung University Taiwan
			Computer Science & Infomation Engineering