The "LINK_NUMBER" variable in the HTMLP.P

From: sth88 <sth88@cs.ccu.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:15:31 +0800
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
There is a "LINK_NUMBER" variable in amaya source code(HTMLP.P).
 If I want to show the index of links in the increasing order on the
screen,how to make use of it?

I have tried to turn on the "LINK_NUMBER" flag at the compile time.
After compile is done,the amaya browser always show (0) in the front of
the link ? What is the problem with it ?

Can anyone tell me ?

			regards
I am apologized for my poor English  :~~