Amaya/Gtk+ issue

From: HAMILA Mohamed Chahine <hchahine@magic.fr>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 04:13:06 +0200
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hi,
I've just compiled Amaya's latest release with Gtk+. The program starts
but it seems that all the interface's callbacks are disconnected since
it doesn't react to any event. I've tried it with Lesstif and it works
fine. I wanted to ask if this is a mistake from my part, or if it is a
fixed bug. If it's none, I'm willing to contribute some bits since fully
internationalized editors cruely lack under Linux and I understand Amaya
will be one in a near future.
Regards,
Chahine