W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-amaya-dev@w3.org > June 2000

zlib.h problems

From: Benjamin Collar <bcollar@cs.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:03:05 -0600 (MDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10006141658280.21365-100000@spork.cs.unm.edu>
Greetings,

My apologies if this issue has already been discussed; I checked the
archives for zlib.h and didn't see relevant posts.

Anyway, I'm currently trying to build 3.1 on my debian laptop (slink).  I
ran into a problem and thought you should be made aware of it.   While
making in Amaya/linux/libwww/Library/src, HTZip (I think it was HTZip)
includes zlib.h, but zlib.h isn't on the include path.  I found it in
Amaya/libpng/zlib and added the -I manually; everything else seems to be
going well.  I"ll mail some more if I run into any other problem like
this.

It's great you all are working on this project; I would much rather use a
completely compliant open-source browser than any of the Big Monster
Browsers.  Thanks for the good work.

Ben
Received on Wednesday, 14 June 2000 19:03:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:31:04 UTC