Re: Interesting note about executable name

That's interesting that Amaya reads its own name and reads files in based on
that name.  Is there some design issue related to this?  Also, is this the
same case for amaya.profiles (is it read in like $(appName).profiles or just
hard coded because I noticed that it wasn't reading amaya.profiles when the
exe was amaya1.exe

Thanks,

John