Re: Interesting note about executable name

Amaya builds some messages and configuration files names
according to its exe name. The problem is that this name is
supposed to be amaya and not amaya1. So if you change the
exe name of Amaya some problems may happen and this si a problem.

>I by accident renamed Amaya.exe in the Windows/bin to amaya1.exe one day and
>I noticed that everything worked fine except that the menus were being
>initialized off of en-amayamsg instead of en-amayadialogue and also that it
>wasn't initialized amaya.profiles.  Is there any reason for this weird
>anomaly?
>
>Curious,
>
>John
_
  Ramzi.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52

          http://www.inrialpes.fr/opera/people/Ramzi.Guetari