Re: [aapi] aria-ISSUE-1015 (uia-express): Firefox interested in doing UIA-Express. We may need to un-deprecate it. [ARIA 1.1 Core Mapping Specification]

We will not be doing MSAA+UIA Express in ARIA 1.1. The group already agreed to this.

Microsoft has stated that this platform is not strategic to them and they are abandoning it. Also, Chrome, uses MSAA+IA2 and which has 50% market share is not using it.

This would create an unnecessary time delay for ARIA 1.1.

The group is evaluating doing an ARIA 1.2 - If there is willingness to do this by the group at that time then that is fine.

Do not make this an ARIA 1.1 issue.

Rich