Re: Managed states related to aria states (was "Re: [aapi] UAI TF Meeting Agenda Tue Feb 24 2015").

So, unmanaged is something that ARIA widget author should take care,
managed is something that the browser takes care of. Is that correct?
How does this part conform to HTML a11y mapping guide? I assume you don't
want to list unmanaged states for, say, HTML select, no?