Re: [aapi] is action 982 moot?

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:29:54 -0400
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
CC: W3C WAI-PFWG <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

Cynthia asked:
> We’re going through old actions, and I think the creation of these
> special test cases has already been done.  Do you agree?

Michael replied:

> I'm not sure I'm the one who would know. ... My guess is either Rich
> or Joseph did this in one of their passes, ....

I wouldn't know myself.  If I did create these special test cases, that
would have been a lucky accident.  :-)

Unfortunately, ACTION-982 [1] doesn't provide a lot of information about
which mappings need the special attention.

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/982

--
;;;;joseph.

'A: After all, it isn't rocket science.'
'K: Right. It's merely computer science.'
              - J. D. Klaun -