Re: [Filter Effects][css3-transforms] Using MathML for formulas

Steve:

Can you say what readers you have experimented with?  I have used
JAWS, Read&Write Gold, and Apple's VoiceOver.  VoiceOver has pretty
good support for ARIA tags, JAWS seems to have some, an R&WG seems to
ignore them entirely.  This is part of the reason for my original
claim that screen readers vary widely in their implementation of the
standards.  It is also part of the reason that it will be difficult to
have a single static solution that works for all users, and why
dynamic production of the markup by something like MathJax may be the
best alternative in the short term (until there is better uniformity
among AT software).

Davide