"C:\Program Files\accprobe\accprobe.exe -vm \Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\"

Does that look right?

- Todd

On Mar 25, 2011, at 2:32 AM, Michael A Squillace wrote:

Todd:
Try setting up a new shortcut for AcProbe on you rdesktop. Once done, right-click and select Properties. In the target field, add "-vm <PATH_TO_JAVAW_EXECUTABLE>" without the quotes. You do not need Eclipse but keep in mind we never tested AccProbe on anything past Windows XP.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Research
Research Compute Cloud (RC2) SI

512.970.0066
masquill@us.ibm.com<mailto:masquill@us.ibm.com>

<graycol.gif>Todd Kloots ---03/25/2011 12:09:43 AM---I'm trying to run AccProbe on Windows 7. When I try to run it I get an error indicating that no Ja

From: Todd Kloots <kloots@yahoo-inc.com<mailto:kloots@yahoo-inc.com>>
To: W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org<mailto:wai-xtech@w3.org>>
Date: 03/25/2011 12:09 AM
Subject: AccProbe on Windows 7
Sent by: wai-xtech-request@w3.org<mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org>

________________________________

I'm trying to run AccProbe on Windows 7. When I try to run it I get an error indicating that no Java VM can be found in my path. However, I've added the location of the Java VM to my path.

Anyone else have this problem? Does AccProbe require Eclipse be installed? I thought it could be run stand alone.

I simply downloaded AccProbe from http://accessibility.linuxfoundation.org/a11yweb/util/accprobe, unzipped it to the desktop and clicked on the accprobe icon.

Can anyone lend a hand?

Here's info on my environment:
- JRE 1.6