Re: Support for aria-busy

Stefan -

My expectation would be that screen readers announce the busy state when aria-busy is toggled to true.  Ideally this could be implemented on the browser side via the firing of an event, so that screen readers could announce the state change.  When a widget is finished updating, developers should toggle aria-busy to false, then set focus into the widget as a trigger for screen readers to resume reading.

- Todd