Re: False aria-describedby expectations in ARIA Authoring Practices (longdesc)

Hi Jonas

"By modifying the code that reads from the DOM and exposes the relevant information to AT."

Can you provide the code or a link to the patch?

You wrote:
"Possibly, but wouldn't we be building a better world by leaning on browser vendors to fix their aria implementations, rather than leaningon aria authors to tell them to "dumb down" their aria usage."

Providing authoring guidance on what works leads to better practical outcomes for users. Leading developers to code to fictional features does not.

Regards
Steve