Re: suggestions for new roles and properties in ARIA next

On Apr 20, 2011, at 2:00 AM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:

> Do you have a link to a example page in which it behaves as you say? I
> ask because VoiceOver varies a little depending on the context, it
> seems.

Apologies, you're correct. I made the mistake of testing mediocre sample code from a Google search. ;-) The first example I came across had the role description ("image") as part of the alt text.

PS. What's up with your email address? Is that spam security through obscurity?