Re: use of aria-hidden to provide a text description not visible on the page.

David wrote:

>I feel that aria-hidden might have morphed into something else here?
>Maybe Andi can cross check this with our implementation guide?

I don't understand all of the intricacies of this discussion but I can tell
you that the UAIG specifies that elements with aria-hidden="true" must not
be included in the accessibility tree but that elements pointed to by
aria-labelledby or aria-describedby must be used in the text alternative
computation even if they are "hidden".

Andi