Re: [aapi] ARIA UAI Task Force

Let's do thursdays at 7 pacific, 10 eastern.

On Oct 18, 2010, at 8:34 AM, "David Bolter" <david.bolter@gmail.com<mailto:david.bolter@gmail.com>> wrote:

Further reduction leaves:

Thursdays at 7 Pacific (10 ET)
Mondays at 12 Pacific (3 ET)
Tuesdays at 12 Pacific (3 ET)
Wednesdays at 12 Pacific (3 ET)

Throwing this back to Cynthia to pick one :)

Cheers,
David

On 14/10/10 6:53 AM, Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:

Of the times that Cynthia suggested, here are the ones that work for me:

Thursdays at 7 Pacific (10 ET)
Mondays between 11 - 3 Pacific (between 2 - 6 ET)
Tuesdays 11 or 1 Pacific (2 or 4 ET)
Wednesdays - can't do 10 Pacific but can do later in the day

David?

Andi

<mime-attachment.gif>Cynthia Shelly ---10/13/2010 07:23:49 PM---If we want to do early mornings, Thursday at 7 Pacific, before the HTML A11Y meeting would work for