Re: TTS from web content?

I agree. We should have a JavaScript API for doing TTS. This would aid in
cloud-based AT. In fact, as part of the National Public Inclusive
Infrastructure effort we were discussing forming an adaptive services
working group of which one of its deliverables would be a JavaScript TTS
API.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group