Re: aria-relevant = removals ?

Orca might implement that, I'm not sure. But, none of the other screen
readers implement that one yet.

The JAWS behavior around live region markup is documented here:

http://wiki.codetalks.org/wiki/index.php/AT/JAWS

- Aaron

From:
Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
To:
"Evans, Donald" <donald.evans@corp.aol.com>
Cc:
wai-xtech@w3.org
Date:
01/23/2009 07:42 AM
Re: aria-relevant = removals ?

Hi.

Firefox3 has support of aria-relevant attribute. We set container-relevant
object attribute as specified by
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#States_and_Object_Properties
. As well we fire all notifications events as requested by
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#Changes_to_document_content_or_node_visibility
.

Alex Surkov.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Evans, Donald <donald.evans@corp.aol.com>