Re: ARIA setsize attribute

From: Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:37:01 +0800
To: Hans Hillen <hhillen@paciellogroup.com>
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org, David Bolter <dbolter@mozilla.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Hi, Hans.

I think it is intended to fix DOM structure if some amount of items
are not yet loaded.

In your tree example the author shouldn't be forced to use
aria-setsize and aria-posinset because they can be calculated easy
from aria-level attribute. Any way aria-setsize could be defined on
the treeitem parent in this case.

Alex.