Re: [role] Re: Need to discuss: normative spec for exposing ARIA via APIs

On the topic of Novell's UIA to ATK bridge... I just popped on the
mono-a11y channel to see what's what and I chatted with the tech lead
Brad Taylor.  In terms of the web, they are "directly proxying the gecko
ATK objects", since there is no need converting them to UIA and back to ATK.

This makes it less likely they can help much with ARIA UIA mapping.

cheers,
David