Re: [DHTML Style Guide] Tablist: why alt+del?

I second Victor's idea to simplify the "style guide." The current list
of keystrokes is already too large for anyone but experts to learn,
and in several places, conflicts with native OS and AT key commands.

It'll be much easier to agree on very simple navigation keystrokes and
put the rest in a native contextual menu.

James