Re: ISSUE: States should just be Properties with isDynamic=True

I'm not sure that helps. Al explained to me once that it's really just to
help give authors an idea of what the semantic is for.

Not that I'm suggesting this, but Al's purpose for states vs. properties
would tend to lead to something like:
usuallyStatic

Unfortunately that kind of wishy-washy stuff leaves me feeling unsettled.
Likewise, I wouldn't want to actually limit whether something is dynamic
or not.

For example, at first glance multiline would seem to never change.
However, I have seen many chat or IM apps where the text line can be
changed to a multiline text area.

- Aaron