RE: Using title for ARIA name is impractical!

Hi all,

for subclasses of roles (like ToggleButton) I understood the
recommendation (workaround until role extensibility will be available)
was to use a hidden

<LABEL id="mytoggle">ToggleButton</LABEL>

carrying the info and associating it with basic role element using the
describedby property ..

This approach avoids using "title" and works currently flawlessly for
me.

I would be VERY interested to see many other flavors (flowers? J)
popping up for renaming concepts ...

-       Stefan