Re: [STYLE GUIDE] Spinner revisited

David,
This is my point exactly... If there is a wide range then this control
is difficult for everyone hence a different control should probably be
selected.
There is already a standard keyboard shortcut available for this control
(which is deleting the value and typing the desired value). I'm not sure
I see the desirability in adding more shortcuts which are difficult to
discover and perhaps conflict with other keyboard shortcuts already
defined on the same page (at a higher level - for instance Home/End are
already defined for an Accordion in the style guide) or by AT.
regards,
James