Re: Valuenow not defined for input type controls?

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:17:24 +0100, Becky Gibson
<Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com> wrote:

> The Dojo toolkit currently uses the valuenow property on items which
> have a value attribute which can change such as combobox and
> filteringSelect. But, as I look at the ARIA spec, the valuenow property
> is not
> defined on some roles which have an HTML value attribute.
> Should we instead just be updating the HTML value

IMHO, yes. Allowing ARIA attributes on things that need them is one thing,
but adding them as a redundant possibility to replace things that already
exist just introduces confusion IMHO...

cheers

Chaals