Re: DHTML Style Guide Meeting Time Change Request

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:47:42 -0500
To: Earl Johnson <Earl.Johnson@Sun.COM>
CC: wai-xtech@w3.org, "Evans, Donald" <Donald.Evans@corp.aol.com>

Hi Earl,

You wrote:

> It looks like the best/earliest times won't work for Joseph, Tuesday
> or Thursday at 08:30 pst [11:30 est]. My disability and available help
> introduce these early time constraints. Any chance your schedule can
> be made more flexible Joseph?

The problem for me is a daily fifteen minute team standup meeting from
11:45am until noon (est).  I could do 10:30-11:30, or even 10:45-11:45,
but those times are still too early for you.

Depending on when the DHTML call was scheduled, I could leave it early,
leave in the middle and come back, or miss that day's standup meeting if
I didn't have much to add to it.

You suggested:
>     - Mon,, Wed., Fri. from 10:00 pst on
Those times are fine for me (1:00pm est).  Unfortunately, I suspect they
don't work for Stephan.

--
;;;;joseph

'This is not war -- this is pest control!'
      - "Doomsday", Dalek Leader -