Re: DHTML Style Guide Meeting Time Change Request

Hi All;

Appologies for my recent absences. I had, and am recovering from
pnumonia.

The new time, 7 am pst, will be a problem for me. Heres my
available times:
	- Tues. or Thurs from 08:30 pst on [I may be able to make  08:00
pst]
	- Mon,, Wed., Fri. from 10:00 pst on

It looks like the best/earliest times won't work for Joseph,
Tuesday or Thursday at 08:30 pst [11:30 est]. My disability and
available help introduce these early time constraints. Any chance
your schedule can be made more flexible Joseph?

Earl