Re: aria-flowto changes user-agent behavior, which isn't the intended purpose of ARIA

But that could result in a different tab order and behavior when
assistive technology is running than when it is not, or a different
behavior between different types of AT with varying levels of support
for aria-flowto, and it could potentially conflict with a host
language feature (like nextfocus in XHTML 2). I'm still not sure this
is a good idea.