Re: Deliverable for Action 72 @headers

2008/8/23 James Graham <jg307@cam.ac.uk>:
> Gez Lemon wrote:
>>
>> 2008/8/23 James Graham <jg307@cam.ac.uk>:
>>>
>>> For example, in the table under discussion [1]
>>
>> The table under discussion shouldn't be the one you're referring to. I
>> provided 3 examples for testing - two that were marked up accessibly,
>> and one that wasn't marked up accessibly. You're referring to the one
>> that wan't marked up accessibly. The table that should be under
>> discussion (the example used in the bug reports) is the complex data
>> table that uses headers:
>> http://juicystudio.com/wcag/tables/complexdatatable.html
>
> OK, but I don't think this makes any substantive difference to anything that
> I said. Have I missed something?

No, you haven't missed anything. I just wanted the conversation based
around the headers example if we're going to talk about the headers
attribute. Although nested header elements do not feel right, I
wouldn't oppose the idea, as it could provide the relationship
necessary to work. All I care about is that we're able to markup data
tables accessibly.

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins