Re: [STYLE GUIDE] keyboard resizing of split containers

Hi Becky;

I'd prefer not having to use resize menus.

On Windows desktop/MFC components F8 is the apparent default with
the arrow keys then resizing and enter stops resizing. Tab and
Shift+Tab [along with F6 I think] move input focus to the
next/previous pane.

My questions:
1. Can F8 be used to focus the splitter bar?
2. Retaining the "discreet steps" method from the menus, can you
instead make each let press jump 10% or 10% -> 25% -> 50% -> etc.?
3. Can you make home, end, pgup/dn [the bigger jump keypress]
work also?

This would make access and control of the splitter follow how
it's implemented in the Windows MFC, Java JFC, and Motif UI
Toolkits [at least]? Or do browsers already use this [I'm not
sure I've seen one in a browser before].

Earl