Mobile Accessibility Task Force Query

aloha, alan!

having heard your post on the subject of the mobile accessibility task
force, i have a question: is the ultimate goal to incorporate the
task force's work into the woof and weave of the main mobile web best
practices document?  that is, ultimately, where i believe, they belong
-- not in a separate document, but fully integrated into the mobile
web best practices document itself...

thank you for the clarification,
gregory

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/mok_