Re: simple test of screen reader support for CSS-generated text

aloha, dave!

what browser slash browsers are you using on leopard?  safari, iCab,
Opera, FireFox or something else altogether?  if you use more than
one, are there differences?

can you confirm the rumors that VoiceOver now has support for
refreshable braille displays?  does anyone using a mac running
leopard also use a refreshable braille display?

actually, feedback from anyone using any kind of refreshable braille
display on any operating system with any user agent and AT would be
extremely welcome...

thanks, dave, for the feedback, gregory.

  "Let me save you from drowning," said the monkey as he placed the
  fish into a tree.                                 -- Hindu proverb
                Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>