Re: simple test of screen reader support for CSS-generated text

Firefox 2 & 3 currently fail with a screen reader.

At the moment the only generated content we expose to accessibility APIs
is for list bullet text (e.g. list item numbering).
It's not a simple thing to do :before and :after, and for the moment
we've deprioritized it until we see an actual use case.

- Aaron