Re: DRAFT Re: headers attribute debate

The Firefox accessibility extension and screen reader like JAWS use header information to provide header information for data cells in tabular data tables.

The HEADERS attribute is the only way to show complex relationships between header cells and data cells in tabular data and removing it form the spec would make it impossible to describe these important relationships in markup.

Jon