[HTML5] results of CANVAS & immediate mode graphics API Questionnaire

aloha!

this is a follow-up to my post of 29 November 2007, archived at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2007Nov/0084.html

in which i broke down the Results of the HTML WG Questionnaire: "How
should work on the canvas element and immediate mode graphics API
proceed?"

The questionnaire was open from 2007-11-16 to 2007-11-28. The results
of this questionnaire are available to anybody at:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tactics-gapi-canvas/results

36 answers were received, while there were 456 "Non-Responders" listed
on:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tactics-gapi-canvas/results

the thread on the CANVAS survey on the HTML WG's emailing list,
public-html, begins with DanC's announcement, archived at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Nov/0220.html

Rich Schwerdtfeger's posts to public-html on the topic are archived at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Nov/0320.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Nov/0325.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Nov/0328.html

what follows are my answers and comments -- the results document contains
all of the comments of the 36 responders, but they are stuffed into a
table, which, actually, apparently works better for me with speech than
a lot of those using their eyes, with or without magnification...

gregory.