RE: Friday Style Guide Meeting Reminder

At 12:38 PM -0400 7 08 2007, Evans, Donald wrote:
>The style guide working group is scheduled to meet Friday August 11
>at 12:00 noon Eastern Time.
>Please use the following conference bridge:
>703-265-5000
>877-708-6777
>id: 51999
>
>Agenda Items:
>Accordion Container may be on the agenda.  Earl is working on it,
>but may not be ready to discuss it.
>Review Menu after Becky reviews her notes
>Radio Buttons
>Context Help and use cases like prolog.
>Tabindex and Focus as a discussion is recommended by Becky.

I have added links to the minutes of the most recent few telecons to
the Wiki page at

http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/ARIA/BestPractices/StyleGuideDiscussion

I hope that Gregory or I will get a few minutes to explain the
question he raised
about autocomplete:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2007Aug/0017.html

Al