Re: Friday Style Guide Meeting Reminder

Hi All;

I've attached the proposal for review and comment ahead of time. The
format is HTML.

The main differences between it and Dojo's are:
     - the accordion child pane header allows adding
      drop down nmenus to it

     - multiple child panes, all if you want, are allowed
      to be open at the same time.

     - the Tab key or Page-up/down key sequences are used
      to move to the next pane in Sun's spec, Dojo uses
      arrow key Control+Pgup/down
         = Note: One reason for thhe difference is
          there is no "accordion" role so Dojo
          implemented the Dojo accordion as
          wairole=tabbedpane"; Becky can explain
          more on this