Re: SVGT 1.2 Comments and the need for accessibility techniques

On Wednesday, December 7, 2005, 8:17:01 AM, Jonathan wrote:

JC> Chris,

JC> Accessibility deserves more than your filibustering.

Jonathan, this is getting tiresome. I was going to reply privately to
save you embarrassment, but since you chose to cross-post widely I
feel it necessary to respond in public.

Accessibility is important. I have already told you that there is an
accessibility appendix,

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Nov/0179.html

although you can't seem to find it

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Nov/0191.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Nov/0193.html

or even read the right spec.

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Nov/0188.html

In other emails, or even in other parts of emails where you complain
that there is no appendix, you do find it,

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Nov/0193.html

but then seem unable to follow a link to a normative section and post
complaining that the appendix is informative.

Other days, like today and yesterday, you merely throw insults or state
that you have never had a response - which is not going to work in an
archived forum.

JC> On 6 Dec 2005, at 17:19, Chris Lilley wrote:

JC> On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 8:02:43 AM, Jonathan wrote:

JC>> I also wrote recently to Chris and yourself regarding this issue,
JC>> but failed to receive any response. Also mentioning other relevant
JC>> accessibility failings in SVG.

JC> Actually you did get several responses, for example I pointed out that
JC> you were looking in the wrong document.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG