From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Charles McCathieNevile
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 7:27 PM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: gdeering@acslink.net.au; 'WAI-XTech'
Subject: Re: Classification of AT in ATAG2

I can't change old references in archived email. Especially ones that
aren't written by me. I think this is the architectural point behind
http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

It is fundamental to the web actually working for some useful amount of
time. Which should explain why selling domain names competitively has
fairly interesting (detrimental) implications for the Web.

cheers

Chaals