call logistics [was: Re: ...: special session on ... semantics]

Here's how to call in.  With any luck I will repeat this information
in an updated agenda
message on or around Monday noon.

Al

** Calling information:

2004-08-11, 1600Z (for 120 minutes)
Dial +1 (617) 761-6200 (This is a USA number). Zakim bridge.
You will be prompted for a pass code, please enter 92473# (WAIPF#)

During the conference you can manage your participation with Zakim
commands as follows:
  61# to mute yourself
  60# to unMute yourself
  41# to raise your hand (enter speaking queue)
  40# to lower your hand (exit speaking queue)

The system acknowledges these commands with a rapid, three-tone
confirmation.  Mobile phone users especially should use the mute function
if they don't have a mute function in their phone.  But the hand-raising
function is a good idea for anyone not using IRC.

* IRC access

    There will also be an IRC channel available. The server is irc.w3.org,
    the port number is 6665 (note this is not the normal default) and the
    channel is #pf.

For more on the IRC setup and the robots we use for agenda and speaker
queueing and for posting the log to the web, see:

- for RRSAgent that captures and posts the log with special attention
to action items:
http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent

- for Zakim, the IRC interface to the bridge manager, that will
maintain speaker and agenda queues:
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot

The call time of 16:00 UTC, a.k.a. 16:00 Z is at

12: noon, Eastern [Daylight Time]
9: a.m. Pacific [Daylight Time]
17:00 in England [Summer Time]
19:00 in Israel [DST equivalent]