[XAG] event triggers Re: Comments on XAG - 3 Oct 2002

My personal opinion, which I think matches PF's consensus, is that some
events in DOM2 such as onmouse* are indeed device specific. There are
ways of working around this - the current situation that included some
non-specific events alongside some specific ones doesn't strike me as a
great outcome :(

There is discussion of this more and more frequently, and I believe
that the Batik SVG viewer has implemented a fairly device-independent
set of event triggers tied to particular user agent inputs. I hope to
find time to follow this up further, but it seems never to exist.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org