URI correction Re: [XAG] Public Working Draft in Spanish

Sorry folks,

the URI should have been

http://www.sidar.org/recur/desdi/traduc/es/xml/w3c-xag-20010829/xages.htm

Cheers

Chaals

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo has published a translation of the Public
>Working Draft (29 August 2001 - http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xmlgl-20010829
>version) in Spanish at http://www.sidar.org/traduc/w3c-xag-20010829/xages.htm
>
>A comment that has already come from her translation is a small editorial
>issue about checkpoint 4.9 Do not assume that element or attribute names
>provide any information about element semantics.
>
>it says in part
>
>  An element named may have a fully contextualized meaning for the schema
>  author, but is unlikely to mean much to a non-English speaker
>
>We should be clear that this only makes sense if the element name is in
>english - that if the element was called <niño> then it wouldn't make sense
>in english even though it makes sense. I propose to fix that in the next
>draft (and I hope that Emmanuelle will be able to provide a new translation
>when we publish a new draft.
>
>Cheers
>
>Chaals
>
>On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo mailto:emmanuelle@sidar.org has concluded
>>the "XML Accessibility Guidelines - W3C Working Draft 29 August 2001"
>>http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xmlgl-20010829
>>translation into Spanish.
>>
>>The translation is in:
>>http://www.sidar.org/traduc/w3c-xag-20010829/xages.htm
>>
>>I know that it is a Working Draft but if there is a translation in to
>>Spanish, this will facilitate the participation in their development of
>>people that don't speak English. For that reason at the beginning of the
>>translation is a warning that says:
>>
>>"Attention!: This document is a Working Draft, therefore it is subject to
>>changes. Their intention is to receive observations on the part of the
>>members of the W3C and of other interested parts. If you cannot send
>>observations in English to the address mentioned later on, send them to the
>>translator who will make them arrive, on your behalf, to the editors."
>>
>>Best Regards,
>>Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
>>Coordinadora del SIDAR
>>mailto: coordina@sidar.org
>>http://www.sidar.org

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22