RE: character codes and repeated link phrase questions (fwd)

No, they are clearly going past that, since the probelm is that they are
saying that the same text is used to refer to different links. The point is
that in general this is a bad practice (along the lines of saying "click
here"), but in the specific case of D links there is a reason for using it,
"until user agents" get it together. (although I will still ask the Bobby
folks  to look at it)

Cheers

Charles McCN