Re: Request for feedbacks on SVG Accessibility, linearization, RDF, etc...

You can add an annotation to an SVG image with Annotea. Jose demonstrated
it at www10.

You need to select the SVG object and then select annotate selection
command from the menu. After you have written the content you need to post
the annotation. Did you have problems with it?

Marja