Proliferating GroupPage practices

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:04:28 -0400
To: wai-wcag-editors@w3.org
Hey, You guys do good work.  The new GL page works.

The PF home pages are a disaster area.

I am interested in figuring out if there is a maintenance practice we could
adopt for the PF home pages that will pick up as much as possible of what
y'all have done as we can.

How much of this is compiled, i.e. requires scripts to generate pro-forma
cross-links?

I am not sure we can get to something that Daniel and I will stick to and
actually maintain, but we _have_ to do _something_ better.

I haven't thought deeply about this, just wanted y'all to know it's on my
mind.

Al