RE: Wish List for XHTML

I would like to amend my earlier comments.

For any piece of an equivalent I'd like markup that will designate whether
that piece is "complete" in the sense of providing a full instance any of
several 'parts' of equivalent (in relation to the equivalency target):
'description of important aspects', 'complete
description','summary','expansion', 'title', etc., and if so, what part.

Furthermore, I would like like to have markup that will indicate whether any
such piece is intended by the author as a 'substitute', 'supplement', or
'completely equal alternative' to the equivalency target.

I have lots of thoughts about tables, but that is more than I can readily
document on short notice.

I hope that this is useful.