Re: [en] WCAG 2 Translations - French Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0 - Not up to date

Hello, Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to write about a possible update needed.

Indeed it seems this is the latest French translation of WCAG 2.0:
 https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-fr/

The other link you noted goes to a translation of *Understanding WCAG*, not to WCAG itself. Also, that translation is outdated, because Understanding WCAG has been updated since then. The different WCAG documents are explained here:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/docs/

Also note that an Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.1 is in development, and we plan to announce that next week. You can find the draft here:
 https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG21-fr/

Best regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>