Re: [List of Courses] Scope

Dear Letícia,

Thanks much for starting this!

Kris Anne and I discussed this last week, and if I recall correctly, she was going to work with you on it.

I think we want a more succinct list -- and, importantly, to list what is _out of scope_ to be included.

For example:
* What about companies that have training sessions that companies buy. Not pre-set times, not open to the public. Instead, ACME company pays XYZ accessibility company to come in-house and do a training for their employees? Are those in scope to be included?
* What about courses as part of a conference? For example, many conferences have full-day workshops beforehand. Are those in scope to be included?

Probably as you review submissions we will have additional questions on scope. We should get agreement on scope specifics in EOWG. And then update this scope section. Then you have a place to point submitters to if we decide not to list the submission.

HTH (hope that helps)!

Best,
~Shawn