Re: Announcements for Course List Submission

Great!

done:
* https://twitter.com/w3c_wai/status/1534867889186013185
* https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-announce/2022AprJun/0004.html

There are some other places we can send the messages. I'm thinking of waiting a bit to see how many submissions we get right away, and if there are any issues.

Best,
~Shawn