Re: PDF version of the W3C Tutorials page

Hello, Larry,

Good to hear you like the resource. I'm not sure if you are asking if we will make a PDF version or if you may? I'll answer both:

We are not planning to make a PDF version.

As for what you may do: generally you can use the material if you attribute the source and do not change the content. Please see details here:
 Using WAI Material: Permission to Use with Attribution
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/about/using-wai-material/

Note that the tutorials should be updated frequently. (we are behind on that now) Any copies of them will be out of date as soon as we update them.

Best regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>